High School Announcements -
AFTER SCHOOL DETENTION Is today with Mr. Winsel from 3:15 to 3:45
NO ENGLISH STUDY SKILLS TODAY
YEARBOOK MEETING Is today in the computer room after homeroom attendance is taken.
SENIORS You must have your payment plan set up for the HEAT program with Lincoln Land by Dec 2nd.
FOOTBALL PLAYERS That are interested in playing football next year, please stop in the office and sign up.
STUDENT COUNCIL MEMBERS Winter concession stand sign-up sheets for boys basketball, girls basketball and wrestling are on Ms. Blasa's door. Please sign-up by Monday Nov 30th. Thank you
SENIOR SPOTLIGHTS Seniors, please be sure to get your Senior Spotlight forms filled out and turned in to the office. December 4th is the last day to turn these forms in to the Mt. Olive Herald office.
NANOWRIMO Write-in will be tomorrow from 2:10-3:00 in the Jr High computer lab
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW LEE!!!!!!
LUNCH TODAY Mt. Olive Rib on Bun
BREAKFAST TOMORROW Biscuit & Gravy
LUNCH TOMORROW Hamburger on Bun
THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING TO BE THANKFUL FOR
American Education Week -
Monday: Bring $1 and you can wear a hat.
Tuesday: Parents are invited to eat Breakfast with their child and attend their classroom.
Wednesday: Thank you to the support staff!
Thursday: Thank you to the elected officials. Please come visit our school.
Friday: Honor a substitute day!
Grade School November News Letter -
Click on the link to open the Grade School November News Letter.
September Cats Connection -
Click on link to open September Cats Connection.
See More Items >>
A Note From The Superintendent's Desk -
A Note From The Superintendentís Desk
I wanted share with you some interesting information that I was reading entitled ďDid You KnowĒ:
1. People who laugh a lot are healthier than those who donít.
2. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day and while you walk, SMILE. It is the ultimate antidepressant.
3. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
4. Donít waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
5. Life isnít fair, but itís still good.
6. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Forgive them for everything.
7. Donít take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
8. You donít have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
9. Make peace with your past so it wonít spoil the present.
10. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
11. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: ďIn five years, will this matter?Ē
12. Your job wonít take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
With the difficult situations that all of us go through, I believe these statements are great advice to try to live by.
See More Blog Entries >>